Tuesday 14 August 2018

Sound of the Week! 'ch'

Hawaiki brought her sister's chicken into school for a visit!








Chips, chocolate, chalk and torch! Speaking of chocolate...look at these chocolate smothered faces!
Looks like you boys are in chocolate heaven. We had a lot of fun writing about the experience of eating chocolate. We are not sure if you would want to read our stories though. They would definitely make you hunger for chocolate. That was our goal.

We used sentences in our stories like...
"Deep dry hard chocolate tastes like chocolate silk." Harry 

"Irresistable chocolate..." Maximus 

"It's layers are chocolaty liquid that take you to the world of chocolate." Mason 

"Chocolate dribbling down my chin. Mmmmm... yum, yum! Liam 

"Chocolate like a stream of creamy custard running down my mouth." Caleb

"I smell the sweetness of drizzling chocolate. It is bitter. It's sweet and great." Jerushael

"Bleeding, deep brown chocolate smothered my mouth. My tongue licked all the creamy taste. Matthew C

"Chocolate cream melting in the mouth." Joseph

"Chocolate drizzled down my chin." Jerushael

"Chocolate dripping down my lips, melting slowly on my tongue. Drip, drip, drip.
Chocolate so big that you want to eat it. “Chocolate come to me. Chocolate I can see you,” I cried out." Hawaiki

"Smooth amazing chocolate slithering down the mountain of my mouth.
Yum, yum, yum.
Melting like raindrops and shining.
Dark chocolate mixed with cream milk. 
Perfume like candy." Steffini 

"Chocolate melting like rain in my mouth." Ellaye

"Chocolate is dripping smooth, soft drips in my mouth." Harry 

"It made me crumble like a rock." Ellaye

"Creamy brown dried up into a block." Matthew T

"My eyes grew bigger and bigger." Matthew C

"It's delicious but... not nutritious." Maximus

Fish and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment