Tuesday 5 May 2020

Week 4 Learning: Transformative Transport

Look at the variety of transport these guys have created or found! Epic!
 




 
"We looked around my room for different types of transport. We found lots! I know that some types of transport have motors and some don’t. We also remembered some different transport that I have been on. My favourite is my motorbike! I also thought it was cool that I got to hold the brake on the Esplanade train when the driver had to clear the track! By Ryder" 








Blake did the sock challenge and estimated how many cars would fit into the sock. "I guessed that 8 cars would fit into the sock. Loads of space was left. In the end 24 cars fitted in to the sock! I then tried bigger cars, and guessed that 7 cars would fit in to the sock. Almost! 8 bigger cars fitted in to the sock. I learned that you can fit more smaller things into a container than bigger things. Bigger things take up more space."
By Blake


Aeren's learnt some gems about transportation!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Ryder and Bradley.👍😎 James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work Bradley cool recycle cars :) Miss you my friend - Noah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool Ryder so cool, miss you buddy :) Noah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice observations and great learning Blake! Great to see you building your estimation muscle. :) Mrs Forrest

    ReplyDelete