B is for Bubbles!
We had a lot of fun blowing bubbles while thinking about the sound 'b'. We briefly brainstormed our first ideas and words about bubbles, and what we saw and experienced. Here are just a few...
- "a floating marble"
- "bubbles all colours of the rainbow"
- "flying everywhere, a bubble passed Bree"
- "the bubble is like a balloon and it popped in my face"
- "heaps of bubbles everywhere"
- "I saw one in Aikona's hair. I popped it, and he didn't notice."
- "swirly metalic colours"
- "a bubble sat at the end of my stick"
- "I tried blowing on a bubble and it didn't pop!"
- "the bubble mixture is gooey"
- "bubbles pushed together"
Tomorrow we will think more about how they move, what they look and feel like and what it might be like to be a bubble. I can't wait to see what amazing stories everyone writes tomorrow. We will post a few once we have written them.