Monday 20 April 2020

Gareth's Distance Learning, Term 2 Week 1


"I've been keeping busy with handwriting, Matheletics and Reading eggs. Here are some of my activities from last week." Gareth
I have highlighted your best captial H and lower case h, Gareth. I like how your tunnel on your lower case h is evenly shaped and sitting on the line. The tunnel is a good height. There is no confusing your 'h' with and a 'n'! Well done. 
Both your H's are nice and tall. I picked the captial H that I did because its width is just right - not too wide.
Good stuff Gareth! From Mrs Forrest x

7 comments:

  1. Your autumn leaves collection looks nice Gareth. My mum and myself had a talk about the difference between small letter h and the letter n. From sovereign

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrat's on completing this week's challenge of writing a comment Sovereign! Awesome to hear you and Mum talked about the difference between 'h' and 'n'. What did you come up with? Mrs Forrest

      Delete
    2. Small h has a tall stick and small tunnel as compared to its stick and n has the small stick and a small tunnel.from sovereign.

      Delete
    3. You hit the nail on the head Sovereign! I like how you used the words 'compared to'. That's what every expert noticer does. They compare. You totally know the difference between 'h' and 'n'!

      I try and remember that 'n's short stick is exactly the same height as its tunnel then my n's never look like 'h's. I remember that 'h's stick is tall and it's tunnel is half the height and then my 'h's never look like 'n's.

      Thanks for helping others learn Sovereign!
      Mrs Forrest

      Delete
    4. Thanks Sovereign and Mrs. Forrest. Gareth

      Delete
  2. Great work Gareth !! From Mikaylah

    ReplyDelete