Thursday 16 April 2020

James' Autumn Learning

"We did some autumn reading (Stickman) and craft activities this morning. At one stage, when we were looking at our leaves, my mum asked me what differences I noticed. I said that one was very shiny and then Mum said that it is also quite glossy. I said, “Mum those words are synonyms!" We made a cool giant tree for our leaves. I measured the tree and it was 232cm tall. We looked up easy ideas for drawing owls and I drew my own owl for our giant tree." By James πŸŒ²πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸ









4 comments:

  1. Epic James! At 232cm it sure is a giant tree! It warmed my heart to hear you notice that shiny and glossy are synonyms. Teacher's always love to hear when learning sticks. I wonder if you have been making some of those good word choices in your writing. With the knowledge of synonyms you have the power to make the best word choice. Term 1 was a goody wasn't it. :) Mrs Forrest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow James I love your work, your tree is so cool. From Mikaylah

    ReplyDelete
  3. James, I'm so proud of you for doing so many interesting learning activities while you are at home during Lockdown. I love the owl in your tree. Well done, James...from Aunty Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.From Elis.

    ReplyDelete