Thursday 16 April 2020

Sione's handsome handwriting

I am impressed with your handwriting effort for the letter H Sione! Like in class, I have highlighted your best capital H and your best lower case h with 'going for gold'. They just happen to be beside each other. I really like them! I wonder which ones you would have chosen. The reasons I chose the H's I did are...

  • both H's are tall
  • they sit on the line
  • the tall sticks are quite straight
  • the tunnel on the lower case h has a smooth curve
  • the capital H is just the right width (I say the rugby goal posts are the right amount apart for the kick)
  • the tunnel on your lower case h is short, it hits the middle but no higher
Well done! 👏
From Mrs Forrest

Question: Does anyone know what is the same and what is different between a h and a n?

1 comment: